Ten Things Kate Moss Couldn't Make Sexy

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kankles

Curves are in, except around the feet. Kate Moss couldn't make them sexy, but she could cover them up with leg warmers. Boots? Kate would get creative.

Flossing
Have you ever watched yourself in the mirror?

Not Knowing What Sushi Is
A ditz can be loved, but having no taste is unacceptable.

Poopy Panties
Any other bodily fluid is fine by me, but there's nothing like waking up next to your lover only to step into her crusty underwear, coiled on the floor like a snake.

Oversized Bongs
I know that several magazines attempted to make them sexy, but I fear they must remain a boy thing.

Boogers
Hi. My name's Jens. And I am an ex-nose-picker. *Hi Jens!* Does anyone have a place for me to stay?

The Annoyingly Drunk Person at the Party
"Did I just smoke the wrong end of my cigarette?"
"Wanna see my piece?"

Panchos
E, Gads.
Chlamydia
That dusty old clap trap.
Pen Marks on Your Face
How do these get here? One can never tell. But they're always plaguing someone you know. Carelessness was never sexual, only provocative.




Posted by Bamba Hadhur at 1:22 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment